ZEDERNA cedar wood shoe insoles are sweat-absorbing, anti-bacterial, and naturally deodorizing. They are very effective to stop sweaty feet issues and eliminate foot and shoe odor permanently.
Foot and shoe odor are not a direct result of sweaty feet. Your feet sweat naturally, but when sweat stays on the skin it gets broken down by bacteria
creating unpleasant odor and an ideal climate for fungal infections to form and spread. This is where Zederna Cedar Soles come into effect:
- Sweat-absorbing: Cedar wood naturally absorbs foot sweat and keeps your feet dry and fresh all day
- Anti-bacterial: Natural anti-bacterial properties of the cedar wood prevent the odor causing bacteria from forming and spreading
- Deodorizing: Cedar wood essential oils effuse a pleasant fragrance and serve as a natural shoe deodorizer
- Cedar Soles are ideal for both adults and children who want
- to keep their feet and shoes fresh and healthy
- in a natural (no chemicals or artificial fragrances used)and
- convenient way (no daily routines with sprays, powders or creams)
- stop sweaty feet issues
- eliminate and prevent the recurrence of foot and shoe odour
- support the treatment of athlete’s foot or foot and nail fungus
- Their insulating properties and comfortable fit make them perfect for
- business professionals,
- people who wear shoes without socks,
- people who suffer from cold feet and
- people who are on their feet most of the day
- Simply unwrap your Zederna Cedar Soles and place them in your shoes (wooden side facing up)
- Wear them with or without socks, every day, and in all types of closed shoes.
- They are flexible and will comfortably mould to your feet and shoes after just a few steps (even if you place them on top of your orthotic insoles)
- Used daily Zederna Cedar Soles will lose their natural properties after approximately three months at which point they should be replaced with a new pair.
- Before replacement is necessary they can be cleaned by hand-washing the cedar wood carefully with mild soap in lukewarm water, and drying them at room temperature wooden side facing down (do not dry in direct sunlight or on radiators!)