ZEDERNA Cedar Soles can help to prevent and treat athlete's foot and other fungal foot infections:
Find out more about symptoms and causes of athlete's foot, and how our cedar wood insoles can support its treatment and prevent its recurrence.
- Athlete’s foot (medical term ‘tinea pedis’) is a fungal foot infection
- It usually starts between your toes and can spread further across your feet
Symptoms of athlete’s foot and foot fungus include
- Red skin and itchy toes
- Scaly rush
- Stinging and burning
- Athlete’s foot is caused by a foot fungus (rather than by bacteria or a virus)
- The fungus spreads through skin-to-skin contact and touching contaminated areas
- Walking barefoot in public areas such as showers, pools, locker rooms, yoga studios etc. can often lead to a fungal foot infection
- Sweaty feet and a moist in-shoe climate favour the growth and development of these fungus leading to athlete’s foot condition and symptoms
- Fungus loves moisture and heat, so it is very important to keep your feet and shoes dry
- Dry your feet and areas between your toes thoroughly after walking barefoot in public places such as showers, pools, yoga studios, etc.
- Use anti-fungal soaps to kill fungus on your feet after walking barefoot in public
- Wear open shoes to air out your feet when possible and feasible
- Use ZEDERNA Cedar Soles when wearing closed shoes: The moisture absorbing properties of the natural cedar wood are perfect for maintaining a dry shoe environment and stopping foot fungus from growing (The ZEDERNA Effect)
- Athlete’s foot usually can be self-diagnosed and self-treated; nevertheless it is always advisable to consult your doctor for medical advice
- Once athlete’s foot has developed and spread it is advisable to use antifungal medication such as creams, sprays or powders
- As for prevention of foot fungus dry feet and shoes are also crucial for its treatment
Cedar Soles Original
Our Original cedar wood insoles are 100% natural and made from cedar wood and cotton. They come in 14 individual sizes with no need to trim to fit. Simply select your size for fresh shoes and healthy feet.
BUY 3 Pairs Get 15% Off or BUY 5 Pairs Get 25% Off
Cedar Soles Silver Care
The Silver Care is our latest innovation and features silver ion technology for increased anti-bacterial effect and extended durability. It also comes in 14 individual sizes with no need to trim to fit. Try our latest product innovation today.
BUY 3 Pairs GET 15% Off or BUY 5 Pairs GET 25% Off